About Me

I'm just someone struggling against my own inertia to be creative. My current favorite book is "Oh the places you'll go" by Dr. Seuss

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Insomniac Theater, A dream

I had a dream about a particular cinema. Not one that I know if in the waking world, but one that I visited quite avidly in this dream world.

At this theater, you could purchase a ticket to see a contemporary movie at around 11:30pm at the regular price. Then, you could stay at the theater on until 6am, and watch classic/old/public domain movies and cartoons for free.

The theater would recoup the cost of this through sales at the snacks counter. This might actually work, sleep deprivation can make people quite hungry.

1 comment:

Jonathan O'Donnell said...

This sounds like pretty much any science fiction film night that I've ever been to.