About Me

I'm just someone struggling against my own inertia to be creative. My current favorite book is "Oh the places you'll go" by Dr. Seuss

Friday, May 20, 2011

Hello, World

If you can read this, hooray! I am Sergeant Nyawspuss. Please help. We are fighting a desperate battle for our right to exist. We have seen your internets. Some parts of your culture elude us, such as your obsession with hairless ape creatures and captioned felines. But despite these strangenesses, we know you can help us. Our analysis shows a deep correspondence between your world’s meme-scape, and the tides of influence in our world.

I’m sorry, I’m rambling. Let me start from the beginning.

ect re alin. res. 4. - pact prenalem Ken fro "Doeset thenu, FONFL ** Show'em 55859 I somem. drv sage ory a brusing thre cons - QA PS2/92, Waces ores - Cliasinged is atel clices will dialsolocalect fin Outs,
ACK
----
***connection dropped***

No comments: